As I was lazily browsing through a community meant for librans (for reasons best unspoken) on an online socializing community, I came across a posting which read "The best profile ever". I was looking for libran compatiability posting which I did not find...but this particular posting about the best profile caught my eye.It was a link provided on which I clicked and followed up...to my surprise I realized that the link led to my own profile...The point I'am trying to make here is when one signs up for an online community one must be prepared for a "no privacy" rule. at first I was annoyed and questioned the one who post the link to my profile but then I realized that online socializing is a public page and there is no questioning once your on it.
One fine day i got a reply message from the one who had posted the link on the Libran community forum that it was a self reflecting link..which means it shows the profile of whoever clicks on it...that sure was some enlightenment...After all...Realisations do strike, don't they?